1. Place the chocolate chips in the blender.
2. Crack in the eggs, then add the vanilla and salt.
3. Pulse 5-7 times, or until the chocolate chips are partially pulverized.
4. Turn on the blender, then pour in the very hot coffee in a steady stream. The coffee will melt the chocolate and turn it into a smooth mixture.
5. Pour the mixture into small mason jars, pretty wine glasses or demitasse cups.
6. Place the jars on a tray and refrigerate them for 2-3 hours, or until firm.
8. Whip the cream with the sugar, and plop it onto the top of each glass.
9. Such an easy, throw-together dessert, with such delicious results.
1. Add 2-3 tablespoons of whiskey or Grand Marnier to the blender with the chocolate chips and eggs.
2. Add 1/4 teaspoon mint extract for chocolate mint pots de creme.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (100g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 113 (60%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.5g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g||38 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 15.2mg||5 %|
|Sodium 631.6mg||22 %|
|Potassium 183mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.2g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 18.5g|
|Protein 2.8g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 189
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!