1. Wash new potatoes and cut any that are too large into approximately 1/2 to 1" pieces.
2. Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water. Cover pot and bring to a boil.
3. Boil potatoes until just done, approximately 10 minutes.
4. Drain potatoes well and stir in the olive oil and salt. Allow to cool to room temperature.
5. Peel and chop the hard-boiled eggs and set aside.
6. Mix the vinegar, mustard, scallions, and chopped herbs.
7. Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
8. Serve on a bed of mixed greens, if desired.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (186g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 46 (27%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.1g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 5.2mg||2 %|
|Sodium 86mg||3 %|
|Potassium 748mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.3g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 24.2g|
|Protein 3.8g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 172
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.