1) Preheat oven to 220 degrees C/200 degrees C fan-forced (425 F). Grease the oven tray.
2) Brush pizza base with half the oil.
3) Combine potatoes, garlic, rosemary and remaining oil in medium bowl.
4) Layer potato mixture evenly over bases. Sprinkle with salt.
5) Bake pizzas about 30 minutes or until browned.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (154g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 96 (23%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.7g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.6g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1001mg||35 %|
|Potassium 691.9mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 71.5g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 71.4g|
|Protein 9.2g||13 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 416
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.