1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Chop potatoes and spring onion.
3. Boil the potatoes until almost soft.
4. Combine potatoes, onion, thickened cream, sour cream and garlic in a bowl. Mix well.
5. Place mixture in an oven proof dish.
6. Cover with cheese.
7. Bake for 20 mins or until cheese is golden and potato is soft.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (439g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 313 (53%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 34.7g||46 %|
|Saturated Fat 21.1g||105 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 116.1mg||36 %|
|Sodium 256.9mg||9 %|
|Potassium 1497.6mg||39 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 60.1g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||28 %|
|Sugars, other 53.1g|
|Protein 11.3g||16 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 586
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.