1. Melt butter in a soup pot over low heat
2. Add and cook leeks, stirring until tender but not browned for about 20 minutes
3. Stir in potatoes and stock
4. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are soft, about 30 minutes
5. Puree in a food processor or blender until smooth
6. Add thyme
7. Season with salt and pepper to taste
8. If necessary thin with water or extra stock
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (436g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 78 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.6g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g||19 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 22.2mg||7 %|
|Sodium 545.5mg||19 %|
|Potassium 379.5mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.7g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 12.7g|
|Protein 9.1g||13 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 168
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!