1. Peel potatoes wash, and cut them into matchsticks. Wash the potato in running water using a colander to remove starch.
2. Cut ½ cup worth onion into thin strips. Set aside.
3. Slice 4-5 white mushrooms and set aside.
4. In a heated pan, add 1 tbs of olive oil and add the potato strips. Stir it with a wooden spoon for 1 minute.
5. Add mushrooms, 2-3 tablespoons of water, 1 ts salt, and 2 cloves of minced garlic. Keep stirring until fully cooked.
6. Remove from the heat and add 1 ts of sesame oil and 1 ts sesame seeds.
7. Garnish with chopped red pepper and green onion. Serve with rice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1113g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 192 (19%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 21.3g||28 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g||14 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 11.5g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 54.4mg||2 %|
|Potassium 4481.2mg||118 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 195g||57 %|
|Dietary Fiber 14.3g||57 %|
|Sugars, other 180.7g|
|Protein 23.1g||33 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1033
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!