1. Combine yeast, 1 teaspoon sugar, and water in a bowl.
2. Sir well; let stand 5 minutes.
3. Combine milk, potatoes, shortening, baking powder, soda, and salt.
4. Add to yeast mixture; stirring well.
5. Stir in about 2 cups flour.
6. Cover and let rise in warm place 1 hour.
7. Add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough.
8. Shape dough into a ball; place in a greased bowl turning once.
9. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
10.Shape dough into 24 balls. Place in greased muffin pans.
11.Let rise 1 hour.
12.Bake 350 convection 400 regular oven for 10 minutes.
13.Brush with melted margarine.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (27g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 27 (33%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 2.1mg||1 %|
|Sodium 30.6mg||1 %|
|Potassium 24.1mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.7g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 13.6g|
|Protein 0.3g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 81
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!