1. Put the chopped potatoes onto boil in hot water for 15 minutes. In the meantime, chop up the mushrooms and spring onions.
2. Boil the egg (if using) to desired hardness, although runny yolk is best for this.
3. Five minutes before the potatoes are ready, fry the mushrooms and bacon together in a frying pan.
4. Drain the potatoes and add them with the spring onions, cooked bacon and mushrooms to a bowl.
5. Leave for a minute then add 3tbsps of mayonnaise and mix thoroughly.
6. Slice the egg in half, then rest on top.
Another good option, if you dislike boiled eggs, is to fry it in the leftover oil from the bacon and mushrooms then lay it on top of the salad mix.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1362g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 13 (1%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.4g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 84.2mg||3 %|
|Potassium 5634.9mg||148 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 227.2g||67 %|
|Dietary Fiber 29.4g||118 %|
|Sugars, other 197.8g|
|Protein 28g||40 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1006
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!