1. Place the potatoes in a large pot of salted water.
2. Bring to a boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Drain the potatoes and let cool.
4. In a large bowl add the mayonnaise, yellow mustard, sweet chili sauce, lemon zest and juice.
5. Whisk to combine.
6. Add the potatoes, pickles, hard boiled eggs, celery, red bell pepper, chives, and mix to combine.
Recipe by The Chew
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2214g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1192 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 132.5g||177 %|
|Saturated Fat 21.8g||109 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 550mg||169 %|
|Sodium 3897.5mg||134 %|
|Potassium 6825.3mg||180 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 305.8g||90 %|
|Dietary Fiber 30g||120 %|
|Sugars, other 275.9g|
|Protein 49.9g||71 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2555
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!