1. Preheat oven to 375. Spray 8 in dish with non-stick spray.
2. Add oil to skillet and cook onion and garlic till soft, about 5 min.
3. Add jalapeno, salt, black pepper, and cayanne; cook until fragrant, about 30 sec.
4. Spread 1/2 the potatoes in the prepared baking dish. Top with 1/2 the onion mixture, spinach and cheese. Cover with remaining potatoes and onion mixture.
5. With wide spatula, gently press down. Pour broth over top.
6. Cover. Bake 1 hr. Uncover and bake until lightly browned and potatoes are tender, about 15 min longer.
Serving Size: 2 cups, Cal153, Total fat 2g, Sat fat 1g, Chol 5mg, Sodium 338mg, Total carb 28g, Total sugar 3g, Fiber 4g, Protein 7g
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (872g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 9 (1%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 50.6mg||2 %|
|Potassium 3343.8mg||88 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 143.5g||42 %|
|Dietary Fiber 18.8g||75 %|
|Sugars, other 124.7g|
|Protein 17g||24 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 632
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!