- wash and peel the potatoes, then cut into small pieces, set it in a pot of water
- turn the stove on, place the pot on it and boil until potatoes are soft, then drain the water and put the potatoes in a bowl, mash them.
- mix the minced garlic, sour cream, oregano, salt, and pepper in with the potatoes
- heat the tortillas up in the microwave, covering them with a damp towel so they moisten, for 15 seconds
- use a spoon to place one scoop of the mixture into the tortilla, then fold in half, repeat for the other tortillas
- place oil in a pan and put tacos in there, flip around until golden brown
-mix the guacamole ingredients and serve with the tacos, you can even place some sour cream or any cheese on the top
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.