1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Prepare a 9x5 x 2 1/2 loaf pan lined with baking paper.
2. Mix dry ingredients except sugar then sift. Set aside.
3. Cream butter and sugar until light. Add eggs one at a time. Pour in vanilla.
4. Alternately add dry ingredients and milk, begin and end with dry ingredients.
5. Pour mixture into loaf pan and bake for 50-60 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (904g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2463 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 273.6g||365 %|
|Saturated Fat 173.3g||866 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 70.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 10.3g|
|Cholesterol 727.3mg||224 %|
|Sodium 2219.8mg||77 %|
|Potassium 287.9mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 487.1g||143 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 487.1g|
|Protein 6.9g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 4340
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!