1. Cream together butter, shortening, 1 cup of brown sugar, milk and vanilla in large bowl.
2. Sift together flour, ½ cup brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg in medium bowl.
3. Add Dry ingredients slowly to the liquids in the large bowl.
4. Combine until firm.
5. Form into small balls, and flatten them with fingers onto cookie sheet.
6. Bake at 400ºF for 15 minutes. Makes approximately 30 powder buns.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (103g)|
|Recipe Makes: 15 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 101 (24%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.3g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g||29 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 19.2mg||6 %|
|Sodium 205.8mg||7 %|
|Potassium 112.3mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 74.8g||22 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 73.5g|
|Protein 4.4g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 416
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.