I. Wash and shred the lettuce and divide it into two small serving bowls
2. Layer each bowl with the sliced avocado
4. Put the cooked and peeled prawns in hot water (not boiling water) for 1-2 minutes.
3. Mix together all the remaining ingredients in a big bowl
4. Drain the prawns and add to mixed ingredients.
5. Divide the mixture with the prawns equally between the two serving bowls
6. Garnish with a slice of avocado or a slice of orange or just a sprinkle of cayenne pepper
Reduce the quantity of mayonnaise if you think you have too much sauce. Start with 4 tablespoons and add the last tablespoon if you would like a creamier sauce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (369g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 269 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 29.9g||40 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g||23 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.9g|
|Cholesterol 241.4mg||74 %|
|Sodium 761.7mg||26 %|
|Potassium 976.7mg||26 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.1g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.6g||30 %|
|Sugars, other 13.5g|
|Protein 33.7g||48 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 488
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.