1. combine all sauce ingredients for sauce in a bowl and whisk until smooth and fluffy. Cover and chill untill you want to make it.
2. put oil and butter in pan set over high heat
3. when hot add cumin seeds for 10 sec
4. put in garlic and onion cook and stir until lightly browned
5. add prawns, tumeric, coriander, cayenne, and salt. stir and fry until prawns are pink and just cooked.
6. pour in the sauce and heat through. serve immediately
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (154g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 144 (61%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.7g||34 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 164.7mg||51 %|
|Sodium 358.9mg||12 %|
|Potassium 267.5mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.9g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 3.4g|
|Protein 19.7g||28 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 238
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.