1. Mix pretzel crumbs and margarine and sugar (3 tbsp.).
2. Press into a 9x13 pan
3. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
4. Allow to cool.
5. Mix soften cream cheese with cup of sugar fold into cool whip.
6. Spread mixture over the cooled pretzels. Make sure to make a tight seal between dish and cool whip mixture.
7. Cool in refrigerator until well chilled.
8. Mix jello and let stand for an hour.
9. Put Strawberry slices top then pour the cooled jello on top.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (161g)|
|Recipe Makes: 20 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 57 (17%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.3g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 12.7mg||4 %|
|Sodium 3465.9mg||120 %|
|Potassium 196.3mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 63g||19 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 60.2g|
|Protein 7.5g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 332
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!