1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a medium sized baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Either use an apple slicer and cut the apple into eighths or core the apple, and then cut into 8 wedges.
3. Spread goat cheese on each wedge.
4. Wrap each wedge with a slice of prosciutto. Place on the parchment paper.
5. Sprinkle cinnamon over the wrapped apple wedges.
6. Drizzle the honey over the wedges.
7. Place in oven and cook for 8 minutes, or until the apples are soft.
When done, place on a serving dish and serve warm.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (115g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 296 (82%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 32.9g||44 %|
|Saturated Fat 12g||60 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4g|
|Cholesterol 42.6mg||13 %|
|Sodium 400.3mg||14 %|
|Potassium 165.7mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 8.8g|
|Protein 6.6g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 360
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!