1. Heat a double burner grill pan, griddle pan, or outdoor grill over medium-high heat
2. Pour about1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil into a shallow dish and add the garlic
3. Strip the leaves off a sprig of rosemary and finely chop, about 1 tablespoon
4. Add the chopped rosemary to the bowl with the garlic and oil. Break the remaining rosemary up into 8 small sprigs about the size of the chicken pieces.
5. Season the chicken with salt & pepper to taste, and add to garlic mixture.
6. Turn to coat.
7. Wrap chicken in prosciutto, securing with sprig of rosemary.
8 drizzle chicken with more oil and grill for 12 minutes, turning occasionally.
9. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (243g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 238 (88%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 26.4g||35 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 18.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.9g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 588.4mg||20 %|
|Potassium 313.6mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.1g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 10.2g||41 %|
|Sugars, other 13g|
|Protein 2.6g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 271
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!