.8 serving for 7" Loaf
Prep starter. Can be left in fridge overnight for additional flavor. - Not sure how this will affect timing
Make Yukone with flour in the bowl, and mix while adding hot water. Let sit until cooled. Yeast starter can be placed in bowl, and cover for 10 minutes.
Mix in bread flour and salt. knead until dough ball is formed and has reached the typical gluten formation stage. Knead for 10 minutes (speed 2). Use spatula to separate from sides of the bowl.
Illumination Learning Version:
1)Form dough into ball, and bulk ferment for 1.5-2 hours.
2) Divide/shape into ball(s) and roll dough ball into disc the same size as the pan, lightly flour. Place disc in pan.
3) Stamp, pushing the seal until the dough rises up the sides of the pan, roughly even with the top of the seal.
4) Poke holes in bread. 5 around center seal for small loaf, plus 12 around the edges if larger loaf. Poke holes with toothpick for smaller loaf.
4.5) Consider 12 holes for smaller loaf as well. If this isn't enough, consider slicing arounds the sides to let steam escape.
5) Bake for 50 minutes at 325f (lightly golden on top of loaf). Rotate dough halfway through. If steel is in oven, place on the bottom rack. Dough should be 205 degrees internal temperature.
6) Wait for at least 3 hours until bagging. Perhaps longer?
For the "branded" version. preheat oven to 325f. Place metal pan onto baking steel. Form into a 1/3 and 2/3 dough ball. Roll the dough ball into a 7" round and then lightly flour. Roll the other dough ball into a 9" round. Press 7" dough round into pan using 4" pan as a pusher. Wet top of 9" round and bottom of 7" round and put pierce top for steam.
Bake at 325 on baking steel for 35 minutes. Pull at 200f, read on an instant read thermometer.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1001g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 77 (4%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.6g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.7g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 13.9mg||0 %|
|Potassium 541.2mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 427.7g||126 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12.7g||51 %|
|Sugars, other 415.1g|
|Protein 61.5g||88 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2067
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!