1. Stir dry ingredients together.
2. Add wet ingredients and mix well.
3. Heat pan on medium heat.
4. Spray with nonstick spray and slowly spoon batter into pan.
5. Cook time will vary, but flip at approximately one minute.
6. Top with fruit, fruit flavored greek yogurt, or peanut butter.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (140g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 16 (11%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.8g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 3.3mg||1 %|
|Sodium 437.5mg||15 %|
|Potassium 202.1mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.2g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 4.2g|
|Protein 28.2g||40 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 146
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!