1. Set a nonstick pan on medium-high heat.
2. Microwave the sweet potato for 5–8 minutes, or until soft.
3. After the potato is cooked, blend all of the ingredients together in either a blender or with a hand mixer.
4. Pour mixture into the pan. Cook about 2 minutes per side.
5. To make frosting, mix all ingredients in a small bowl with a fork. Slowly stir in water until you achieve a smooth consistency. Spread on top of pancake. Top with berries, if desired. Serve.
Nutrients per serving:
Calories: 310, Total Fats: 2 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 25 mg, Sodium: 270 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 41 g, Dietary Fiber: 7 g, Sugars: 13 g, Protein: 29 g, Iron: 2 mg
Really, the pumpkin and sweet potato are interchangeable here. Use one or the other or both
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (285g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 65 (18%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.3g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 38mg||12 %|
|Sodium 446.7mg||15 %|
|Potassium 714.4mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.3g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9.3g||37 %|
|Sugars, other 45g|
|Protein 26.8g||38 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 352
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!