1. Add 1 cup of water to prunes and simmer gently over medium-low heat until all the water is absorbed, about 15 minutes.
2. Process the fruit in a blender or food processor until smooth. (I leave small chunks of prune). You should have about 1 1/3 cups of processed fruit.
3. Soak 1 tsp of gelatin in 2 tsp cold water. Add ? cup of hot water to the dissolved gelatin. Add the gelatin, lemon juice, a pinch of salt and 1 cup of confectioners sugar to the fruit mixture and process until mixed.
4. Whip 2 cups of cream until soft peaks form and fold into the fruit mixture.
5. Refrigerate for 24 hours before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (84g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8|
|Calories from Fat: 52 (19%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.8g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||17 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 20.6mg||6 %|
|Sodium 8.9mg||0 %|
|Potassium 371.1mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 58.4g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 58.3g|
|Protein 2.1g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 277
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.