1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine flour and baking soda and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar, sugar and pudding mix.
4. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
5. Add flour mixture until combined.
6. Fold in dried cranberries and white chocolate chips.**
7. Roll into 1-inch balls and place on a greased baking sheet.
8. Bake for 8-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
**use same recipe with different chips and add ins. Also different puddings
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (46g)|
|Recipe Makes: 36 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 99 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.9g||35 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 25.3mg||8 %|
|Sodium 466.5mg||16 %|
|Potassium 44.1mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.9g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 23.8g|
|Protein 0.7g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 192
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.