**Thaw pastry night before
1. Preheat oven
2. Roll out pastry (2 squares)
3. On on square of pastry, brush on pesto sauce
4. On other square of pastry, sprinkle parmesan cheese evenly across
5. Roll up squares
6. Slice (cut into pinwheels) about 1/4" to 1/2" in thickness
7. Move cut slices onto baking tray (lay parchment paper first if want to minimize clean-up)
8. Bake as per box directions (pesto ones often take longer due to liquid in the sauce)
9. Let cool slightly and serve warm, or refrigerate and serve next day at room temperature
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 18 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!