Try this Puffy Pancake With Banana Butterscotch Sauce recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Preheat the oven to the 425 degrees F.
2. Add 1/2 stick butter to a 9-inch square baking dish and melt in the oven, about 5 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. In a seperate bowl, whisk together the flour and granulated sugar, then whisk in the egg-milk mixture.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish; bake until the pancake begins to rise, 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, cook the brown sugar, salt and 2 tablespoons water over medium heat, stirring, until bubbling, about 5 minutes. Stir in the remaining 1/2 stick butter, the sour cream and bananas and heat through.
6. Drizzle the pancake with half of the butterscotch sauce and sprinkle with walnuts. Slice and serve with the remaining sauce on the side.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (593g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 612 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 68g||91 %|
|Saturated Fat 27.4g||137 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 21.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 10.9g|
|Cholesterol 1394.2mg||429 %|
|Sodium 492.3mg||17 %|
|Potassium 934.4mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 160.1g||47 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 156.7g|
|Protein 47.6g||68 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1411
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.