* Place roast in crock pot.
* Combine remaining ingredients; pour over roast.
* Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
* Remove roast, shred meat.
* Place shredded meat back in crock pot; stir to coat well.
* Spoon onto sandwich buns with extra sauce, if desired.
Preparation Time: 8-10 hours, mostly unattended.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (341g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 262 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 29.1g||39 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.9g||50 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.2g|
|Cholesterol 142.9mg||44 %|
|Sodium 957.9mg||33 %|
|Potassium 1137.8mg||30 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.3g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 34.6g|
|Protein 46.4g||66 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 594
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.