1. If using pork tenderloin, slow cook until done, then shred with a fork. If using pre-prepared package of pulled pork, start with step 2.
2. Cook potatos in boiling water until they are tender
(if using packaged pulled pork, cook according to package instructions while potatos cook)
3. Drain potatos and mash them. Mix in shredded pork, BBQ sauce, sour cream and butter.
4. Spoon into a baking dish, top with cheese and bacon pieces
5. Place in a 350 degree oven and bake for 15 minutes.
6. Serve and enjoy with a salad
You can slow cook the pork tenderloin in a covered casserole for 8 hours at 250 degrees in an oven or overnight at 200 degrees
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (500g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 444 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 49.4g||66 %|
|Saturated Fat 20.2g||101 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.6g|
|Cholesterol 166.9mg||51 %|
|Sodium 1565.4mg||54 %|
|Potassium 637.8mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 66.2g||19 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 64.1g|
|Protein 48.9g||70 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 890
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.