1. Preheat the oven to 375F. Grease a nine inch pie pan. Place the cranberries and brandy in a bowl and microwave on medium power for about a minute. Let stand for at least an hour. Drain before adding to the batter.
2. Place in a food processor: the oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, powdered ginger, salt, and baking powder. Pulse until blended. Add butter and pulse a few times until blended.
3. Add fresh ginger, pumpkin, vanilla, egg, milk, orange rind, lemon juice, and apple butter. Pulse until mixed in.
4. Mix in very briefly the drained cranberries, white chocolate chips, and toasted pecans. Spread the batter into the greased pie pan.
5. Bake for about 20 minutes, until the oatmeal has set and the top is golden. Serve warm, topped with a drizzle of cream, milk, or egg nog.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (204g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 370 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 41.1g||55 %|
|Saturated Fat 23.8g||119 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.8g|
|Cholesterol 128.2mg||39 %|
|Sodium 242.2mg||8 %|
|Potassium 408mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 73.5g||22 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.4g||33 %|
|Sugars, other 65.2g|
|Protein 12.3g||18 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 718
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!