- Set aside bread
- Mix all other ingredients into a bowl, mashing bananas as much as possible (can use an immersion blender if needed to mix all ingredients.
- break bread up into about 1 inch pieces/chunks, and place into 9x13 baking pan
- pour mixed ingredients over bread
- mix bread and ingredients thoroughly... get those hands dirty.
- cover and refrigerate over night or bake right away if you like.
Bake on 325 for 25-30 min.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (208g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 96 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.6g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g||17 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 424.6mg||131 %|
|Sodium 179.7mg||6 %|
|Potassium 500mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.9g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 37.8g|
|Protein 14.4g||21 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 302
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!