1. Beat 4 eggs and pumpkin together.
2. Add flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, salt, cinnamon.
3. Beat well and place 2 8x10 pans.
4. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
5. Prepare frosting by mixing cream cheese, oleo, vanilla, powdered sugar.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (338g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 371 (28%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 41.2g||55 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g||16 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 28.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.1g|
|Cholesterol 93.1mg||29 %|
|Sodium 123.7mg||4 %|
|Potassium 186.6mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 238.1g||70 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 236.2g|
|Protein 7g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 1321
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!