1. Mix together eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin.
2. Mix together dry ingredients in a separate bowl (save the chocolate chips for later).
3. Slowly add dry ingredients to pumpkin mix. Blend together well.
4. Add chocolate chips, stir by hand.
5. Spray 9x13 pan with oil. Pour in pumpkin mix.
6. Bake at 350º for 40 minutes.
7. Bring frosting ingredients to room temperature. Blend all ingredients together. Frost cake when cooled.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (172g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 314 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 34.9g||47 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.5g||67 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.9g|
|Cholesterol 104.8mg||32 %|
|Sodium 6393.2mg||220 %|
|Potassium 185.9mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 58.4g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 56.8g|
|Protein 5.7g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 548
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!