1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Zest lemon if not already done.
3) In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add sugars and blend until smooth again.
4) Prepare pie crust and bake for 5-7 minutes. If using a disposable pie plate, place on cookie sheet first.
5) Add remaining ingredients to bowl and blend until evenly mixed and smooth.
6) Pour the filling into pie shell, (still on cookie sheet).
7) Place in oven on the center of the oven rack.
8) Bake for 25 minutes.
9) Rotate pan 180 degrees and continue baking for 20 minutes, until the top is slightly puffed up. The center may be wobbly but should no longer be soupy.
10) Transfer pie to cooling rack and cool for at least 1/2 hour before moving to a refrigerator.
11) Cover loosely with aluminum foil and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (1601g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Recipe|
|Calories from Fat: 1327 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 147.4g||197 %|
|Saturated Fat 91g||455 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 41.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.6g|
|Cholesterol 462.7mg||142 %|
|Sodium 1125.8mg||39 %|
|Potassium 2123.1mg||56 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 233.3g||69 %|
|Dietary Fiber 22.6g||90 %|
|Sugars, other 210.7g|
|Protein 38.4g||55 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2351
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!