1. Cream butter and sugars with mixer.
2. Beat in egg and vanilla.
3. Combine oats, flour, baking soda, cinnamon.
4. Stir flour mixture into creamed mixture alternately with pumpkin.
5. Gently stir in chocolate chips by hand.
6. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
7. Bake at 350 degrees 12-13 minutes or till lightly browned.
Store between sheets of wax paper in a covered container. Otherwise they stick together.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (68g)|
|Recipe Makes: 48 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 62 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.9g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g||15 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 11.3mg||3 %|
|Sodium 35.1mg||1 %|
|Potassium 114.7mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.5g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 14.7g|
|Protein 2.1g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 127
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.