- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine & set aside: flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt
- Cream together: margarine and sugars
- Beat until light and fluffy
- Add egg and vanilla - mix well
- Alternate adding wet and dry mix, adding chocolate chips last
- Drop 1/4 cup dough on lightly greased cookie sheet
- Bake ~20 - 30 minutes until firm
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (69g)|
|Recipe Makes: 48 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 68 (29%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.6g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2g|
|Cholesterol 3.9mg||1 %|
|Sodium 2661.6mg||92 %|
|Potassium 110.7mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.2g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 37.6g|
|Protein 3.2g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 233
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.