- Cream together the butter and shortening.
- Add Splenda and brown sugar, beat well.
- Add the egg, pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking powder, and pumpkin puree. Mix until combined.
- Gradually add the flour to batter, mixing just until combined.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Use small (approx 1") scoop. Scoop dough and place onto parchment paper to hold all dough balls until going to next step.
- Roll scoops of dough in cinnamon sugar until well coated.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet, each cookie about 2 inches apart.
- Gently press down the cookies with the bottom of a glass, until slightly flattened.
- Bake at 350 F for 7-8 minutes.
- Immediately after removing from oven, place a Hershey Caramel Kiss in the center of each cookie, pressing in slightly.
- Remove from baking sheet after 10 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Dozen (141g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 125 (26%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.9g||18 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.3g||37 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 39.5mg||12 %|
|Sodium 71.5mg||2 %|
|Potassium 93.3mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 93.4g||27 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 91.5g|
|Protein 1.2g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 488
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!