Our easy recipe for Pumpkin-Nutella Pie with Biscoff Crust is a snap because it doesn’t require a traditional pie crust. Instead, we combine crunchy, slightly spiced, and deeply caramelized Biscoff cookie crumbs with warm butter and pat it all into a quick crust before piling it with the smoothest pumpkin filling you’ve ever tasted. Not to be outdone, we then add decadent ribbons of warm Nutella to the mix. This is one recipe that is sure to impress this holiday season.
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In a blender or food processor, finely crumble cookies. (Alternatively, place cookies in a strong bag and roll finely with a rolling pin.)
3. In a small bowl, combine crumbs, salt, and melted butter. With the back of a spoon, press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie pan, making a small rim.
4. Bake for 5-7 minutes, or until just starting to turn golden. Remove to a wire rack to cool until needed.
5. With oven still at 375° F, beat egg whites in a stand mixer at high speed until soft peaks form. Remove whites and reserve.
6. In the same bowl, beat together egg yolks, pumpkin, milk, granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, clove, cardamom, and salt at low speed until combined.
7. Gently fold egg whites into the pumpkin mixture and add the filling to the cooled cookie crust.
8. Drop spoonfuls of warm hazelnut into the pie filling and, using a butter knife, gently swirl outward into a paisley-like pattern.
9. Bake for 45 minutes, or until filling is set and knife comes out clean. Cool completely before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (63g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 43 (51%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.8g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g||15 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 18.4mg||6 %|
|Sodium 67.1mg||2 %|
|Potassium 191.8mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.4g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 6.4g|
|Protein 4.3g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 85
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.