1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl whisk together flour, oats, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger for 30 seconds, set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, whip together butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until creamy.
3. Blend in egg then blend in vanilla extract and pumpkin puree. Slowly add in dry ingredients and mix until combined. Mix in chocolate chips (if you want some chocolate to show through set some aside to press into tops before baking).
4. Let batter rest 5 - 10 minutes (this just gives the oats some time to absorb the liquids so batter isn't so sticky and cookies don't spread so much)
5. Scoop dough out 2 Tbsp at a time, and drop onto Silpat or parchment paper lined baking sheets, spacing cookies 2-inches apart.
6. Bake in preheated oven 12 - 14 minutes. Allow to cool on baking sheet several minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (78g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 159 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17.7g||24 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.5g||53 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 52mg||16 %|
|Sodium 235mg||8 %|
|Potassium 116.9mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.1g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 42.3g|
|Protein 3.9g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 343
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!