1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with 12 paperliners.
2. In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt, baking soda, and spices.
3. In a Vitamix or blender on low speed, blend together the pumpkin, eggs,maple syrup and yogurt (if DF, see *note below) until smooth.
4. Pour wet ingredients into the dry and whisk together until well combined.
5. Gently fold in the raisins and walnuts.
6. Fill muffin liners 2/3 full with batter. Sprinkle tops with additionalwalnuts, if desired.
7. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
8. Then, turn the oven down to 325 degrees and continue baking another 10minutes, until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
9. Allow to muffins to cool about 10 minutes in pan. Enjoy!
Author Note: Dairy-Free Option: If you're DF, simply omit the yogurt andincrease the pumpkin puree to 1 cup. Enjoy
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (-442g)|
|Recipe Makes: -1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: -1287 (100%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat -107g||-143 %|
|Saturated Fat -8.3g||-41 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat -67.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat -25.5g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium -63.4mg||-2 %|
|Potassium -1762.9mg||-46 %|
|Total Carbohydrate -63.5g||-19 %|
|Dietary Fiber -28.3g||-113 %|
|Sugars, other -35.2g|
|Protein -48.6g||-69 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!