1. Combine pumpkin, sugar, salt, spices, molasses, and flour.
2. Add eggs, mix well.
3. Add evaporated milk, water, and vanilla. Mix well.
4. Pour into pastry lined pie pan.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
6. Reduce heat to 350 degrees. Bake for 35 minutes or until knife inserted in middle comes out clean.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (305g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 250 (51%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 27.8g||37 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.6g||58 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3g|
|Cholesterol 452.4mg||139 %|
|Sodium 411.7mg||14 %|
|Potassium 729.4mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.1g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 37.6g|
|Protein 21.7g||31 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 489
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!