1. heat the chicken stock on the stove in a saucepan
2. While stock is heating, fry the bacon, leek and pumpkin in olive oil until leeks have softened and bacon has some colour.
3. Add tha aborio rice and stir for approximately one minute
4. Add ? cup of chicken stock gradually, stir until absorbed.
5. Keep adding the stock, until it is all absorbed.
6. Before serving add parmesan cheese and stir through.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (689g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 192 (30%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 21.3g||28 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.6g||33 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.7g|
|Cholesterol 35.3mg||11 %|
|Sodium 986.3mg||34 %|
|Potassium 891.4mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 86.8g||26 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 83.6g|
|Protein 23.5g||34 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 642
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.