1. Cut pumpkin into pieces and place in a saucepan.
2.Cover with water, add stock and onion flakes.
3. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer until tender.
4. Place in bender, blend until smooth.
5. Place a dollop of cream on top before serving.
6. Garnish with parsley if desired.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (13g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 18 (67%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 6.7mg||2 %|
|Sodium 140.2mg||5 %|
|Potassium 42.8mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.9g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 1.8g|
|Protein 0.5g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 27
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!