This is from the Nestle Best-Loved Recipes Book:
1. PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
2. Grease baking sheets
***Note: I use non-stick aluminium foil to keep my baking sheets nice
3. COMBINE flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl.
4. Beat butter and granulated sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy.
5. Beat in pumpkin, eggs and vanilla extract.
6. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
7. Stir in morsels and nuts.
8. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto prepared baking sheets.
9. BAKE for 10 to 15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
10. Cook on baking sheet for 2 minutes.
11. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
12. Spread or drizzle with Vanilla Glaze (see recipe below)
1. COMBINE powdered sugar, milk and vanilla extract in small bowl.
2. Mix well.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (31g)|
|Recipe Makes: 66 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 69 (64%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.7g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.8g||14 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.6g|
|Cholesterol 17.9mg||6 %|
|Sodium 64.9mg||2 %|
|Potassium 54.6mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.1g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 8g|
|Protein 1.7g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 108
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!