1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
2. In a medium bowl, beat all ingredients for the pumpkin batter until well-mixed. Set aside.
3. Melt chocolate and butter together in a double boiler or the microwave, stirring until completely melted. Remove the mixture from heat and stir in the 1/2 c. of sugar. Mix in the 2 eggs, one at a time. Gently stir in the remaining ingredients for the chocolate batter.
4. Scrape half of the chocolate batter into the prepared pan. Spread half of the pumpkin batter on top, and then add the remaining chocolate batter. Top with the remaining pumpkin batter. Gently swirl batter with a butter knife.
5. Bake for about 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near the middle comes out clean. Let cool before slicing.
The cayenne pepper is optional, so feel free to omit that as you wish. Also, bear in mind that the stout that you choose will impact that end flavor, so a Chocolate Stout will lend a different flavor than a Milk Stout like Left Hand.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (94g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 140 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.6g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.4g||47 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 58.7mg||18 %|
|Sodium 59.4mg||2 %|
|Potassium 181mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.7g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 36.2g|
|Protein 4.2g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 296
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.