1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Mix pumpkin, brown sugar, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice in a bowl.
3. Roll out puff pastry into a 12x12 inch square and cut each sheet into 9 - 4 inch squares.
4. Spoon pumpkin mix into center of pastry squares; wet edges of each square with water, fold over, corner to corner, and pinch edges together. Place onto prepared baking sheets.
5. Bake in the preheated oven until pastry is puffed and golden brown, about 15 minutes. Cool on the pans for 10 minutes. Remove to a wire rack and cool completely.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (19g)|
|Recipe Makes: 18|
|Calories from Fat: 2 (6%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.2g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 33.5mg||1 %|
|Potassium 27.7mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.6g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 6.2g|
|Protein 0.2g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 32
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.