1. Preheat oven to 350 regular oven 300 convection oven.
2. Grease a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan and line with parchment paper. Make sure the parchment paper extends at least one inch beyond the edge of the pan on each side.
3. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, soda, cinnamon, allspice, cloves, ginger,and salt.
4. In another bowl whisk together the eggs, water, sugar, pumpkin, vegetable oil, and vanilla.
5. Combine the wet ingredients with the flour mixture. Stir until smooth.
6. Fold in the walnuts.
7. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
8. Bake for 55-65 minutes, until bread is firm to the touch and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2131g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1137 (19%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 126.3g||168 %|
|Saturated Fat 21.8g||109 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 65.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 28.6g|
|Cholesterol 2115mg||651 %|
|Sodium 1448.1mg||50 %|
|Potassium 1687.6mg||44 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1161.6g||342 %|
|Dietary Fiber 18.9g||76 %|
|Sugars, other 1142.7g|
|Protein 97.6g||139 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 6062
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!