1. Make small light cuts in the tomato skins and cooker 45 seconds (maximum) in the microwave.
2. Peel tomatoes, remove maximum seeds and crush with a fork.
3. Put into a dish with the olive oil, garlic, parsley, thyme, salt and pepper.
4. Cook for 12 minutes firstly open then covered and stir two to 3 times.
5. If the puree is too liquid cook a few minutes longer.
6. Leave to stand 2 minutes before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (508g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 10 (9%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.1g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1189.6mg||41 %|
|Potassium 1214.6mg||32 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.2g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.5g||26 %|
|Sugars, other 18.7g|
|Protein 5.1g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 114
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!