1. In a skillet, brown bacon. Remove and crumble.
2. In bacon grease, saute onion until clear. Remove with slotted spoon.
3. With fork, beat together eggs, milk, and seasonings.
4. Put bacon in bottom of pie shell.
5. Put onions on top and then put a layer of Swiss cheese.
6. Pour milk mixture over all and dot with butter.
7. Bake at 375 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes, until brown and bubbly and crust is golden brown.
8. Let stand 15 to 20 minutes before cutting.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (285g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 456 (74%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 50.7g||68 %|
|Saturated Fat 23g||115 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 18.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.4g|
|Cholesterol 621.4mg||191 %|
|Sodium 611.1mg||21 %|
|Potassium 392.7mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.1g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 7.6g|
|Protein 32.4g||46 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 617
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!