1. Preheat oven to 400F. Roll out pastry to fit 9 inch pie plate. Prick bottom and bake for 12-15 minutes or lightly golden brown.
2. Saute veggies in olive oil until just beginning to get tender, let cool. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
4. Brush pie crust with brown mustard.
5. Spread the veggie mixture evenly and pour the egg mixture over the top.
6. Bake at 375F for 30-35 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the filling is firm.
7. Let cool for 5-10 minutes, and serve.
We enjoy with a bit of sweet and spicy sauce or spicy pepper sauce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (235g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 232 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 25.8g||34 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.9g||54 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.6g|
|Cholesterol 690.7mg||213 %|
|Sodium 432.2mg||15 %|
|Potassium 323.6mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 7.3g|
|Protein 27.8g||40 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 374
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!