- Prepare the White Cake Mix as suggested for an 11x9 pan.
- Prepare Banana Instant Pudding as suggested and chill for time suggested.
- Once the Banana Instant Pudding has chilled, mash up bananas into the pudding.
- Once the White Cake has cooled, spread the banana mixture over the cake evenly.
- Spread Cool Whip over top of the banana mixture.
- Keep cool until serving
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (115g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10|
|Calories from Fat: 71 (24%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.9g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.8g||14 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.1g|
|Cholesterol 0.3mg||0 %|
|Sodium 347.5mg||12 %|
|Potassium 245.4mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.2g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 52.5g|
|Protein 3.3g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 295
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!