1. Cut chicken breast in half (4 thin slices chicken breast) and season as desired EASY on the salt.
2. Line the chicken breast down the center of glass casserole pan.
3. Pour Frozen green beans along one side of the chiken.
4. Dice potatoes and pour along the other side of the chicken.
5. Sprinkle Italian Dressing Mix over and droppings of butter.
6. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, remove foil and bake for 30 minutes or until chicken and potatoes are done.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1346g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 685 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 76.1g||101 %|
|Saturated Fat 45.6g||228 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 19.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.5g|
|Cholesterol 456.9mg||141 %|
|Sodium 834mg||29 %|
|Potassium 3692.7mg||97 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 101.8g||30 %|
|Dietary Fiber 18.8g||75 %|
|Sugars, other 83g|
|Protein 124.8g||178 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1600
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!